ALICANTE BUS STATION CAR PARK - HOW IT WORKS
Book your parking space at Alicante Bus Station online or by phone. Once the booking is confirmed, you can follow the steps explained below.
ARRIVAL AT THE BUS STATION
You have to get to the bus terminal, go past two accesses to Alicante Port. Almost at the end or at the beginning (depending on your direction) you will clearly see the bus station, it is very well marked.
WHERE TO FIND US?
Once you get to the main entrance, you will realize that there are no crossing gates, access is free. You have to stop in the car park designated for passengers to get on and off. It is right in this reserved area where we will be waiting to pick up your car.
MEET AND GREET
A worker of 1-parking, with green uniform and blue cap will be waiting for you at the outdoor car park opposite the main entrance of the bus station. This is the car park of Alicante Bus Station, destined for receiving the cars of clients who are going to travel by bus.
DELIVERY OF YOUR CAR
On your way back, when you see the entrance to the city of Alicante, call us to give the order to bring your car to the same point where we picked it up. We will be waiting in the same car park designated for passengers to get on and off. It is at this moment that you pay the service.
WHEN YOU HAND US YOUR CAR - ALICANTE BUS STATION
- It is very important that if you are late or early in relation to the agreed time, please call us, we follow orders and it is very important that you keep this in mind.
- When you arrive to take your bus you have to look for the bus station and you can quickly see the terminal, parallel to the main entrance you will see an outdoor parking, you can park in the designated area for passengers to get on and off. It's right in this area where we pick up the car.
- You will see us wearing a lime green uniform with red badges from the company 1-parking and a blue cap, and we will recognize your car by the brand, number plate, model and color.
- In the act of collecting your vehicle we will sign a contract with attached photographs with the date and time of delivery to reflect the condition of the car at the moment you hand us the car. From this moment the vehicle is fully covered by our insurance Company (Generali)
RETURNING OF YOUR CAR - ALICANTE BUS STATION
- When you are entering the city of Alicante, you should call us so we can bring your car. We just need car model and number plate.
- After collecting your luggage (if necessary) you must leave the station through the same entrance and look for the place where we collected your car.
- In less than 5 minutes we will be at the same point where you gave us your car. It is very important that you coordinate with us via telephone so that the service is a success.
- It is at this moment that you pay the service.